We have a great opportunity for a switched-on individual to join a forward-looking, fast-paced contemporary lifestyle retailer, searching for a candidate to expand their team. They are seeking someone who can support the development of their website to further enhance the customer journey and conversion rates.
Ideally you will have 2 years' experience in a similar retail background handling a high SKU count, as well as experience using Shopify Plus and Nosto though this is not essential. Most importantly, you will be an imaginative self-starter who can gel with the collaborative culture of the company, open to stepping up and offering ideas with a strong desire to progress going forward.
You will work alongside the Ecommerce Marketing Manager, within a team of 6, overseeing the daily management of the ecommerce platform. The ideal role for someone with the ambition to help a rapidly growing company fulfil their potential.
Key responsibilities for this Digital Ecommerce Coordinator will include:
- Managing and maintaining the optimisation of the brand's ecommerce platform, always ensuring the smooth running of the website
- Overseeing the set-up and uploading process of new products onto the website
- Frequently ensuring pages are up to date, appropriately tagged, and SEO optimised
- Working with the Content Manager to guarantee the relevance of all content on the ecommerce site
- Optimising and handling online marketing platforms comprising of personalisation AI, search, and reviews
- Regulating data feeds and Google Merchant Centre ensuring the accurate set-up of new products and enhancing this for marketing activity
- Maintaining streamlined customer experience through the website
- Identifying CRO roadmap opportunities through 3rd party agency collaboration
- Managing the execution of the company's CRO roadmap
Requirements & experience for this Digital Ecommerce Coordinator:
- 2+ years' experience working in an ecommerce environment
- Confident self-starter open to sharing ideas and collaboration
- High standard of analytical skills
- Strong ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Understanding of the requirements of a fast-moving environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Nosto and Shopify Plus (preferred but not essential)