DIGITAL ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
£35,000 - £45,000
Want to be part of a marketing team that prioritises experience both for clients and employees? Join a diverse and developing team to help deliver the high standards of important clients and contribute towards the transmission from plans to action.
This is one of the largest specialist digital marketing agencies in the UK and their approach to business is centered around people and attempting to meet their desires. Utilising organic channels, the company seeks to uncomplicate the complex data contributing towards success and push towards progress.
As a Digital Analytics Consultant, you will be required to undertake advanced analysis projects and communicate effectively to stakeholders, working towards the implementation of recommendations. This will entail:
- Working directly with clients and accounts teams in the reporting of data to help move towards potential opportunities.
- Review the data surrounding existing projects and communicate with senior members.
- Audit analytics implementations and own reports, ensuring a clear understanding for both technical and non - technical stakeholders.
SKILLS AND TOOLS REQUIRED
- Good experience in an analytic consultancy
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studios.
- Solid communication and reporting skills
- SQL, Python or R (desired)
£35,000 - £45,000 annual salary, health care, flexible working hours, cash bonus, and a profit share scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Holly Taylor via the apply link on this page.