Digital and Marketing Automation Manager
Based on Client site (hybrid role)
Up to £38,000 Dependant on experience
This full-service Marketing Agency has been running for over 20 years building lasting relationships with SME's and large worldwide corporate companies. The agency is built on long term staff being able to work to their strengths. The agency works across digital and traditional marketing methods allowing for solutions for all clients no matter the size.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
Based uniquely on the Client's premises with the option to go there permanently after 12 months - this is a true hybrid role which will allow you to integrate yourself and your skills within a professional business services environment. As the agency continue to grow this opportunity offers you the opportunity to join at an incredibly exciting time, with many team members having over five years tenure with the company this agency operates differently to others with huge emphasis put on allowing individuals to use their strengths and really develop their all-round Marketing skills. Offering an increasing holiday allowance within the first 3 years of service including your Birthday off and a 9-5 work pattern allowing correct work life balance.
The Essence of The Role
The role will be working with one of the agencies top clients, you will be based 3 days a week within the client's office and 2 days working from the agencies Tamworth office or from home. This role offers the perfect blend of both agency and client experience with the option at the end of 12 months to choose between staying within the agency or joining the client.
The role will be to maintain and support the use of the CRM system for the client, ensuring that the database is updated and that the marketing strategy is followed to ensure lead generation for the client.
Scope of The Digital and Marketing Automation Manager
- Establish and maintain the quality of information stored within the Client CRM database
- Take Ownership of the Client's Marketing Strategy and customer journey including creating triggers, campaign integration and the customer acquisition and retention journey
- On behalf of the client create Digital Marketing campaigns, Email marketing campaign creation and website landing page creation
- Introduce automation to the client marketing campaigns
- Experienced within Digital Marketing and Automation
- Ideally experience of professional services Management of CRM management tools
- Understanding of performance marketing and lead generation
- Client facing experience and strong relationship building experience