Oldham, Greater Manchester
£35,000 - £45,000 + 24 day holiday ( + bank holidays) + Pension 3% + private health insurance + cycle to work scheme + employees programme
Excellent opportunity for a Mid-level DevOps Engineer to join an established cash handling technology company, which enables businesses across the globe to handle coins, notes and tickets more efficiently.
Having just celebrated their 30th year, the company researches and uses cutting edge software to develop cash handling products for the gaming market. As one of the leading cash providers globally, the company manufactures products for some of the worlds leading companies.
In this role you will support a variety of bespoke applications including MVC apps, desktops applications and WCF services as a full stack developer. You will continuously provide stable and maintainable software solutions within a realistic deadline, whilst understanding and working within the bounds of existing limitations and attempting to improve processes.
- Developing new applications and solution sin response to business needs
- Providing support for local and international production environments
- Attending stand-ups, sprint planning and regular code reviews
- Using source control (TFS) to ensure all projects and their code bases are up to date
- Projects include C# to PHP systems
- High level HND or Degree in computer Science or any IT or Software related Degree.
- Experience in developing and coding
- Proven experience with software design and OOP
- Proficient in MySQL and MSSQL and MBC frameworks.
- Knowledgeable in .Net and MVC frameworks. Knowledge of legacy VB6 is desirable but not essential.