London (Remote/Hybrid Working Post Covid)
The UK's #1 ranked Digital Solutions Provider for Design & Build are currently on the lookout for an experienced DevOps Architect to join the company's award winning & globally renowned Digital Services Capability as it looks to expand the senior leadership team within it is dedicated Platform Practice with an ambitious and passionate cloud technologist.
Championing an inclusive DevOps culture, your role will be to provide hands on architectural oversight across the design & delivery of CI/CD pipelines, focusing on automation with DevOps whilst providing hands on and technical leadership across the wider Platform team. Acting a senior technical subject matter expert, your influence will steer the direction for shaping the design of significant components across Public Cloud Platforms; AWS/Azure, to build & deploy bespoke software solutions for clients.
As an AWS & Microsoft Gold Partner OTY 2021, you can expect to partner on commercial engagements with the likes of Netflix, Booking.Com & Diageo or lead on revolutionary digital transformation projects across the UK Public Sector. Their current portfolio of success stories include the digitisation the HM Passport Service, DVSA Driving Test, HMCTS Digital Divorce Service ,Cabinet Office Register to Vote Service, DEFRA Post Brexit Trade Services & the NHS App to name but a few.
This Times Top 100 Company offers accelerated career progression; promoting 25% of its entire team in 2020, through provided each employee with two salary reviews annually in addition to optimising and validating your technical expertise through paid training/certifications.
*This role cannot provide sponsorship for any candidate at this time, please consider this when applying!*
DevOps Architect Responsibilities:
* Provide Technical leadership across Architecture, Software Development (Agile) Teams, supporting a DevOps culture in delivering complex Digital Projects
* Building and operating modern digital service platform including architecture, estimation, planning, non-functional requirements and Continuous Improvement activities using modern agile techniques.
* Implementing robust security controls and monitoring solutions across infrastructure and application components.
* Being objectively opinionated, critique to improve solutions, sharing your expert knowledge.
* Help the company to qualify and win new opportunities (Experience influencing the client/customer on their decisions).
* Being involved in the wider community through conferences, blogging etc.
Essential DevOps Architect Experience:
* Excel working/leading in a multidisciplinary team (Agile/Scrum)
* Must be an expert in NFR's (Non Functional Requirements)
* Public cloud platform experience (AWS or Azure)
* Automation Tools (Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, Groovy)
* Hands on experience building/deploying CI/CD Pipelines
* Terraform, Powershell and/or Ansible experience
* Containers; Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience of coaching/mentoring individuals or a group of people
* Experience hosting client sessions/meetings
* Cloud-native SaaS and PaaS technologies.
* Cloud Native Tooling and Approaches.
* Delivering a Software Solutions in difficult timescales
* Negotiable Salary of up to £110,000
* 5% Annual Bonus
* Bupa Family Medical Cover
* 35 Days Holiday (This includes Public Holidays + Buy and Sell Up to 10 Days)
* Excellent Training & Development; Paid Certifications (Regular Salary Reviews: Every 6 Months)
* 5% Matched Pension + Group Personal Pension Plan
* Company Share Scheme
* Flexible/Hybrid Working Post Covid (Max of 2 days per week travel required)
*Please note this role is currently fully remote and will be for the foreseeable, the company has asked any interested candidates for the flexibility to travel up to 2 days per week max, either on client site or into the office itself.*
If you are interested in applying for the DevOps Architect and joining one of this Cloud Excellent 2021 Finalist then for please apply below or contact me directly.