DesktopOffice Project Assistant/Logistics Support (Desktop Support experience required)
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an IT Project Assistant with some Desktop Support Engineer experience to assist with an asset refresh project on site in Moorgate London..
This is a 4-6 week temporary contract with an immediate start date.
The role is Deskside support - installation of docking stations and setting up desks for client users to login.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with Laptop Logistics
- Unpacking Laptops and connecting them to the network for initiating build
- Installation of docking stations
- Setting up desks for client users to login.
- Doing inventory of laptops in stock, laptops which are to be shipped out, laptops returned to inventory
- Packing laptops after build completion and handing over to Logistics company for shipment
Although this is a non technical role, we require candidates with some Desktop Support experience including:
- Troubleshooting desktop related issues
- Installing OS and applications on end user devices
- Providing local and remote support to users
- Working on incidents
- Basic hardware breakfix