Demi Chef de Partie
FRENCH BRASSERIE - £29,000 - Kings Cross
• Demi Chef de Partie
• Stable, friendly, and professional brigade.
• ZERO tolerance to anti-social behaviour - verbal or physical.
• Benefitting from an elite management support system
• 150 cover French Brasserie, open for brunch, lunch, and dinner.
• Brigade of 10 chefs
• Angel station, 5 minute walk to the restaurant
• £29,000 per annum
• 50 hours per week, latest finish 10:30pm
• In-house training provided.
• Bonuses & other benefits in addition to your salary.
• Access to your wages as you earn them through Wagestream.
• Always catch your last train home if working an evening shift.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• A passionate, reliable, and competent Demi Chef de Partie with a proven employment history working within reputable food led operations.
• The successful Demi Chef de Partie will be passionate about working with incredible produce and excited by French cooking techniques.
• The ideal candidate will need to be organised, self-motivated and available to work six shifts per week.
• As it is an English-speaking kitchen, the successful Chef de Partie should have a good command of the English language