Job Title: Day Supervisor
Job Group: Engineering & Maintenance
Day supervisor - Working hours - Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
We propose to have a day team of five multi skilled engineers on site. They will:
· Supervising a team of up to 5 engineers
· Ensure that routine PPMs are carried out to all plant in accordance with Site task schedules.
· Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
· Carry out daily checks and record any hazards or defects to be rectified.
· Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
· Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
· Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract support team to update the CAFM system and eLogbooks.
· Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
· Develop a good working relationship with all members of CBRE staff, subcontractors and the client representatives and associated groups.
· Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
· Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of CBRE are locked at all times and are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
· Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
· Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's