An experienced Data Engineer is urgently required to join an expanding team within a renown global brand, working with a team of analytical experts to help expand and optimize data, data pipeline architecture, and optimize data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
This is an opportunity perfectly suited to someone who has a wealth of experience building data pipelines from the ground up, data modelling, and working closely with data scientists and architects on data initiatives to ensure optimal data delivery throughout projects.
To be considered you'll need to demonstrate:-
- Extensive data engineering experience within an enterprise organisation
- Proven expertise with SQL, ETL, Azure, and BI reporting
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience designing cloud based data warehousing architecture
- Any knowledge of Data Bricks or Data Factory would be advantageous
- Understanding of cloud data migrations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you're an experienced Data Engineer looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced and progressive environment then apply today for immediate consideration.