Data Analyst / Data Scientist - London - Up to £55,000 + Performance Bonus
**INTERVIEWING & HIRING IMMEDIATELY**
This is an amazing opportunity for a Data Analyst / Data Scientist to join a global, market-leading manufacturing company.
You will work alongside the Head of Data and Lead Data Scientist, in a team of Data Analyst's, to help deliver strategic growth projects, new products and continually develop insights, reporting, and forecasting.
If you are searching for a role with fantastic career development and growth, then this is certainly for you!
- Help maintain data required for advanced analytics as cost effectively as possible and supporting the drive to keep this data clean.
- Support other analysts with advanced analytics and in their own projects.
- Identify, develop and execute data analysis to uncover areas of business opportunity.
- Learn and understand a broad range of company data resources and know how, when and which data sources to use.
- Work with the team to execute entire projects from start to finish including problem solving, data gathering and manipulation, predictive modelling, and project management.
- Develop AI / ML solutions using data science and advanced analytics for the most complex problems.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to learn and develop skills to help and develop both the company and yourself.
- Understand how to work with business stakeholders in framing the questions that can then be worked on using data.
- Excellent time management and strong problem solving skills.
Experience & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Related technical field.
- 2+ years industry experience
- Experience in either Python or R, or ideally both
- Experience in using SQL, PowerBI and Tableau
- Private health insurance
- Travel insurance
- 30 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Career development
- Company package with multiple discounts and benefits