Customer Support Consultant
A SaaS Company based in central London is looking to employ a Customer Support Consultant on a permanent basis.
This candidate will join the as part of the wider customer support team. In this role you will provide technical help to the customer base by exploring and resolving a broad range of customer issues.
- Monitor and prioritise requests and ensure tickets are current and complete.
- Work with both customers and the 1st line support team
- Clearly document and describe issues requiring development changes and explain the nature of the issues.
- Be able to handle difficult situations.
- Proactively manage your workload.
- Identify the root cause of incidents and recommend actions to take to prevent the issue from coming back.
- Create internal and external knowledge base articles used to assist customers and other support team members.
Key Skills and requirements:
- 2 years' worth of Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hands-on experience of Zendesk
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL Server Databases would be an advantage
- Working experience of Office 365 would be an advantage
- Prior experience of working in the education sector.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.