Due to excessively high workloads Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a large manufacturing company who are looking to recruit several Temporary Customer Service Advisors to join their extremely busy team.
Key duties include;
* Handling customer enquiries, answering any questions and queries over the phone, by email or online
* Providing well-structured and grammatically correct written responses; using an articulate and friendly tone of voice for phone calls
* Providing a comprehensive product and technical advice to help customers solve their queries
* Accurately record and update interactions with customers on the CRM system
* Build positive relationships with customers
* Consistently deliver customer service targets as specified
* Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers
The successful candidate will show to be an effective team player showing flexibility and providing support to others, but also being able to work under your own initiative.
This company offer a great work culture and are very supportive to their employees. The role is busy and requires attention to detail and a professional manner. Good IT skills are essential as is the ability to liaise with many different levels of people both internal and external. You will be working from home (until you are allowed to return to the office) therefore you will require a WIFI connection but a laptop will be provided. Our client operate a 36.5 hour working week between Monday-Friday.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment