PERMANENT CREDIT CONTROL JOB BASED IN SHEFFIELD PAYING 23K
Your new company
A large global business within the service sector are looking for an additional credit controller
Your new role
To support the finance team in the management of the firm's debtors whilst maintaining good client relationships. You will be used to consistently delivering high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction and effective client communication.
* Assist in identifying and implementing ways to develop and deliver products and services to meet client objectives and business needs.
* Assist in Identifying and implementing process improvements that maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
* Assist in identifying and executing ways to develop and enhance relationships with clients.
* Enforcement of credit policies including query resolution.
* Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices.
* Handling client queries, escalating as required.
* Working with the Debt Recovery Team in minimising overdue debt.
* Account reconciliations to ensure correct allocation of Funds received.
* Production of manual statements.
You will work in the office and at home.
What you'll need to succeed
Alongside being an experienced credit controller you must be proficient in MS Excel and Word with excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be able to communicate at all levels and be confident with a professional telephone manner.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.