A growing company is looking for a resourceful and confident Credit Controller to take sole responsibility for the transactional accounting in their organisation.
What will it entail?
- Chasing overdue debt
- Building relationships with clients
- Dealing with queries
- Liaising with internal colleagues to resolve invoice queries
- Running credit checks
- Handling daily payments
- Allocating cash
- Managing credit limits
- Producing customer statements
- Producing reports and spreadsheet management
What skills and experience do I need?
- Credit control experience
- Boundless enthusiasm
- A fantastic telephone manner and customer service skills
- A good numeracy and literacy skills
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to use initiative
- An excellent eye for detail
What's in it for me?
- The chance to fill an important position within a friendly SME
- An opportunity to join a genuinely friendly team with a supportive senior management team
- A competitive salary
- Annual company bonus (discretionary)
- 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
If you have a good background in a similar role, are used to thinking on your feet and finding solutions, then please apply on-line immediately!