Job Title: Credit Controller
Working Hours: 28-35 hours weekly (flexible days)
Location: Office based - Bexleyheath, moving to Greenhithe
Benefits: Modern work environment, excellent company ethos, company bonuses, fun Fridays (free lunch), very social team
Are you an experienced Credit Controller seeking a local part-time/full-time position?
Could you apply your knowledge to support a successful business with a change in payment terms across a portfolio of 1000+ client accounts?
Will you enjoy resolving high volume payment queries in a short space of time to get my multi-million-pound clients credit control function operating as smoothly as possibly?
Call me on as I have the perfect role for you!
My client is seeking a tenacious Credit Controller to join their team. With a strong ledger of over 1000+ core clients, they are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to ensure payments are received on time.
Duties will include:
- Allocating payments on Sage 50 system- £400k+/month
- Resolving payment/invoice queries quickly and efficiently
- Establishing a recognised payment timeline for all clients
- Assisting with a change in payment terms for every client
- Placing accounts on hold due to non-payment
Skills necessary for this role:
- Proven experience in Credit-control- my client will only consider candidates with credible and recent knowledge
- Motivated to resolve issues quickly
- Strong telephone manner that is polite but gets results
- 28 hours minimum per week
Interested? Please apply today with your updated CV. If your experience matches what my client is looking for, we will be in contact within the next week.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.