A new opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Benefits Consultant to join a leading national wealth management and corporate benefits practice, covering the North of England and Scotland.
Working in a client-facing capacity, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading and growing the relationship within an existing portfolio of clients, whilst also leveraging internal and external relationships to enhance the opportunity for new business acquisition.
The role holder must be comfortable in fact finding within both SME and corporate sized businesses; conveying the advantages of benefits management to existing and prospective clients. A strong technical understanding of pensions, group risk, health and well-being, flexible and voluntary benefits is key and DipPFS or equivalent would be preferable.
- Using existing and internal relationships, grow the opportunity for new business
- Develop relationships with existing clients, arranging meetings to fact-find and consult on market trends and align benefits to address needs and wants
- Formulate and execute on agreed business plan, working toward retention and revenue-based income targets
- Maintain contact with key Partners, introducers and internal to assist with market reviews, recommendation reports, re-broking, provider relationships and support with client management
- Attend various industry events to network and promote the wider employee benefits proposition
- Keep up to date with current and future trends, reporting back on findings to management
What we're searching for
- Wealth of knowledge across the employee benefits from a market and technical perspective
- Track record of delivery against agreed income and client-development targets, in a client-facing corporate benefits consulting role
- Self-starting individual, who's able to generate, progress, consult and close on new business opportunities
- Excellent commercial awareness and industry knowledge
- Willing to travel across the North of England and Scotland to meet with clients, in a home-based working capacity