Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager (Logistics Sector)
Salary: up to £45k per annum
Benefits including; company pension scheme, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more
We have a vacancy for a Continuous Improvement Manager on one of our key contracts. The location for this role will be Hams Hall.
What they are looking for:
* Provide management, expertise, collation and guidance on all Continuous Improvement projects and activities.
* To manage the Continuous Improvement projects for all designated operations in order to provide broader business benefit and a centralised focus
* Assist with Continuous Improvement proposals, coordinate and monitor progress. Utilise Value Stream Mapping and coordinate with Operations/Contracts Managers to establish process Improvements
* Liaise with the site General Manager and Senior Management team to identify and achieve pre-determined target savings for the site through Value Stream Mapping and other activities.
* Capture and co-ordinate all current Continuous Improvement projects and establish a reporting method for these projects.
What you will bring:
* Will have experience of working at a similar level and have knowledge of LEAN and process improvement tools and techniques (e.g Six Sigma)
* MS proficient (ie Excel, PPT, Word, Minitab)
* Project Management tools & techniques
* Proven practical application and development of Quality / Lean tools in retail environment
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of managing change in a challenging environment
* You must be able to demonstrate senior management supply chain experience in a high-volume operation or in an extensive multi-site contract preferably with a leading retailer / distributor
* You will be process orientated, with a track record of implementing process improvements and controls within a supply chain environment
* You will have experience of working closely with clients and developing effective working relationships
* Experience of managing suppliers effectively
* You must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, in order to optimise site performance
* You must be flexible in terms of travelling to other sites in the network where required
Call Guy Hancox at HancoxRead Recruitment or send your CV via this advert today