The Content Manager is responsible for creating? improving and maintaining content with the goal of achieving business goals.
Duties will also include
- Raising brand awareness by sharing content
- Monitoring web traffic and metrics with the interest of maintaining best practices
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers' posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager-Ideally from a SaaS background
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to detail
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in the client's business and issued on their contract of employment.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.