My Client is seeking a quality-driven and ambitious Conference Producer to join at a time of fast-paced growth within the business.
As part of the expanding team, you will play a critical role in developing the event portfolio, creating industry-leading content and working with business' most reputable thought-leaders. Your projects will involve market research, sourcing and developing relationships with industry experts, end-to-end project management, international travel to deliver events and company-wide collaboration for revenue growth.
To reach your ambitions, you will have access to training and development opportunities, a diversity of projects to challenge yourself with, an open environment for you to share your ideas and launch new projects, and there are unique opportunities to quickly develop into management positions.
- Write industry-leading agendas
- Analyse and translate industry trends
- Source and confirm senior experts to speak
- Conduct telephone, virtual and in person research
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior leaders
- Research and develop commercial strategies
- Provide direction and insight for the sales teams
- Collaborate across departments
- Write copy for promotional materials
- Deliver events onsite
- Multi-task and meet deadlines
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an event production role
- Confidence in speaking with senior professionals
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- An understanding of the commercial environment
- 1 year experience of raw lead sourcing
- 1 year experience in copywriting
- Track record of growing event revenue
- Experience working with international businesses
NB: b2b Content writers/ b2b Journalists will also be considered
The Client takes the 'traditional' events model forward with a unique offering in the market. We are a growing business with a considerable experience within the team.
By carefully matching our clients' business priorities and competencies the C-level business executives, key decision-makers and business communities are provided with vital information they need to support strategic and technological processes.
Events are by invitation only. Each client receives a tailor-made schedule of pre-registered, pre-qualified one-to-one meetings together with a comprehensive programme of presentations, roundtables and informal networking opportunities. As a full-service provider, events are managed through an interactive website, skilful marketing, targeted delegate invitations, solution partner development, online membership networks and pre-event media interest management. Operational teams are polished, prepared and professional to ensure the smooth running of the event for all clients and the most productive use of time out of the office.