Commercial Finance Analyst | Luxury Retail | International Growth
Part Qualified | Full Study Support
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits
We are looking for a training to become Part Qualified Commercial Analyst to join our client who is one of UKs best known Retailers. This role requires an ambitious, outgoing and driven individual who is wanting that next step in their career.
You will report into the Commercial Finance Manager and play a key part in supporting the wider team.
- Support in production of relevant weekly and monthly business reporting to support the Retail team
- Build strong relationships across the business
- Development and drive sales and manage costs
- Provide commercial and analytical support for all stores to reflect profitability analysis, sales trend analysis, store cost control and trading activity
- Ad hoc duties when required
Key Skills required
- Part qualified Accountant, or looking to start an accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
- Prior experience in a business partnering and/or commercial finance role
- Excellent excel skills (pivots, v lookups, index, sum product, etc)
- Enjoys challenge
- Approachable and flexible attitude