Top Team Personnel are recruiting for a Coater Operator to work for our client in Wellingborough.
Role Description of the coater operator:
We are looking for a Machine Operator to run our clients Linerless Coater Machine, based at their Digital site in Wellingborough.
Coater Operators are responsible for taking reels of Linerless Packaging, applying a Silicone pattern, and then an Adhesive pattern in one pass. The Packaging is rewound on the machine ensuring that all Silicone/Adhesive patterns and finished reels are correct to the customer specification.
This role offers Career Progression, with the successful applicant expected to learn other production roles, once fully conversant with the coater.
The Digital team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff offer a wealth of experience and knowledge to share.
The working hours for this coater operator position are:
Monday to Friday 6am - 3pm & 1pm -10pm rotating weekly.
Responsibilities of the coater operator:
• Operate our Linerless Coating Machine as required to ensure production targets are met.
• Organise systems to ensure all jobs for print shift are ready.
• Manage Silicone and Adhesive consistency.
• Ensure daily schedules are met.
• Complete documentation for traceability and BRC.
• Daily maintenance and care of machinery.
Skills & Requirements of the coater operator:
• An excellent team working ethic.
• Diligent and attentive to detail.
• A minimum of 1 year Machine Operation experience is preferred.
• A pro-active, problem solving approach.
• Knowledge of Use of PC/MAC
If this role sounds of interest, CLICK APPLY NOW