Job Title: HGV Class 1
Job Type: Curtainsider
Days and hours of work: Day and night shifts
Start Date: ASAP
Salary/ Hourly rate:
Monday to Friday PAYE: £17-£19 per hour UMBRELLA: £18-£20 per hour
The client expects the driver to keep their vehicles in good condition and ensure that the loads are delivered safely. The vehicle must always be kept clean which means smoking in the cab is not permitted.
HGV driver required working with a Logistic company within the Parcel Distribution sector who has reputation for quality and are recognised market leader in their field.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• Minimum 2 years experience on right hand drive
• Valid driving licence with category C+E
• Valid driver s qualification card
• Valid driver s tacho card
• Good understanding and speaking English
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER
• Ongoing day and night shifts
• Competitive rates
Please contact our Driving Recruitment specialists on (phone number removed)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
• Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region s leading companies.
• In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
• Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
• Weekly pay - with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
• Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
• On-going assignments
• Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family. (url removed)
• Access to Free online training.
DRIVING STANDARDS FORWARD