CHANGE MANAGER/ CHANGE MANAGEMENT/ SERVICENOW/ SERVICE MANAGEMENT/AGILE/ SIX SIGMA/ ITIL FINANCIAL SERVICES / INSURANCE
London Inside IR35
£400-500 Per Day
6 Month Contract- Extensions Likely
Our market leading Insurance client is looking for a forward thinking, capable and committed Change Manager?who has hands on experience of all ITIL and best Practice Service Management principles
You must have experience working with agile teams and you must demonstrate the ability to build relationships with customers, business partners, software engineers, and IT team members alike.
You will be Working in IT within the Enterprise Service Management Team and the foundation of this position will be to establish processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
* Day to Day responsibility for ensuring Change Management process is followed.
* Prepare for and facilitate the CAB meetings; approve changes; monitor the change process' effectiveness and efficiency.
* Facilitate Release Management meetings.
* Govern compliance to process policies and procedures.
* Manage Vendors including change building, testing and implementation in accordance with schedules
* Identify, analyse risk mitigation
* Consult product and support teams
* Support & engage key stakeholders
* Review all implemented changes
* Analyse change records to determine any trends
* Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
* Change task administration
* ITIL Foundation qualification v3 or 4
* ServiceNow experience
* Experience of working in an Agile aligned organisation is desirable
* Demonstrable evidence & experience of managing multiple IT services within a significant and complex IT offering
* Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels up to and including senior/executive management both internally and externally
* Experience of owning and driving complex improvement plans and actions with documented outputs
* Experience of Service Management principles is essential
* Desirable: project management, COBIT, Agile, Continuous Improvement, Lean, or Six Sigma
In the first instance please submit your CV