This Business Analyst role will form part of a central change operations team responsible for developing and delivering high level business requirements to govern effective change covering technology, people and process.
- Contribute to the development of initial project concepts & business cases; elaborating the primary business objectives, clarifying the scope and impacts of the proposed change, identifying the initial risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies that affect the successful outcome of the project.
- Provide insight and thought leadership to complex issues and problems, taking account of business process, customer journey and technology considerations.
- Collaborate with Business Managers, Solution Architects and Project Managers to develop a variety of viable solutions to support differing expenditure, benefit capture and risk appetite.
- Develop the initial project concept, elaborating the primary business objectives, clarifying the scope and impacts of the proposed change, estimating project costs and identifying the initial risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies that affect the successful outcome of the project.
- Collaborate with senior management and other key stakeholders to capture, evaluate and prioritize business requirements, ensuring that these are communicated and documented in a meaningful way which promotes insight and informed decision-making.
- Own and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop and present proposal material to key stakeholders and the project team, including strategic partners and third party suppliers.
- Ensure the delivery of products and service outcomes are aligned to the business plans and in line with the planned outcomes of the programme.
- Significant experience in requirement gathering, creating BRS documentation, managing project plans and leading test phases (build & design)
Knowledge of business process analysis and design techniques, including the use of modelling and collaborative tools.
- Appreciation of business change practices including organizational and behavioural considerations, and their relationship to process and technology change.
- Experience working on business-critical change projects, impacting multiple teams
- Experience analysing complex problems and breaking them down into coherent features, products and projects which may span departments across the business
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical ability as well as strategic grasp of the "big picture"
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, IIBA or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential.
Strong dataset analysis experience (Advanced MS Excel).
- Have experience prioritizing contending demands, resolving conflict and obtaining consensus from stakeholders
- Ideally have experience or the enthusiasm to manage or mentor colleagues within the BA functions
- Commercial experience operating within Financial Services (or similar)
In return the role will offer a significant opportunity to fully utilise and develop existing experience within a technology driven FTSE listed highly successful business.
Hybrid working - home / office split.
Apply for full job & interview details.