Van Mobile - Multi Skilled Engineer
£35k per annum & travel time, vehicle & excellent package
Our client is a reputable FM specialist with a stable and growing portfoilio of contracts in Bristol, due to recent growth they now have a key requirement for an experienced mobile mechanical & electrical engineer to join their team, the M&E Engineer will be providing PPM and Reactive Maintenance on contracts in Bristol.
Key duties will include: -
* Carrying out PPM works on commercial properties and energy centre's across Bristol.
* Being able to attend reactive jobs and successfully problem solve and repair mechanical plant
* Work effectively as part of a team and individually ensuring the high standards of the business are maintained at all times and communication with the client is to the required professional standard.
* Ensuring that all works complies with health and safety guidelines.
* Attending training sessions when required and actively support junior members of the team.
With a full benefits package, a structured career path and a wide range of projects to work on this is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader, for more information on this exciting new role and indeed other similar positions please get in touch with Russ Cleverley in CONFIDENCE.
Penguin Recruitment are a leading recruitment specialist within the HVAC and FM industries, working with the leading contractors and consultancies UK wide