A family run, growing water and coffee supplies company based at Trafford Park are looking to recruit a Full or Part Time Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk. Previous experience and understanding of basic accounting are ideally required, as well as the use of excel spreadsheets.
Tasks will include:
" Daily bank reconciliation
" Processing purchase invoices
" Reconciling Nominal accounts
" Supporting Sales and credit control when required
" Day to day bookkeeping
" Assisting in ad-hoc tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Ideally be able to start immediately
- Will have strong communication skills, by email and phone
- Be organised and able to work on own initiative
- Possess good attention to detail
- Previous experience in bookkeeping/accounts receivable is essential (1 year as minimum)
- Have good knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience working with SAGE 50 is preferred but not essential
Hours: Full or Part Time hours offered
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience £12- £13.00 per hour
Excellent company to work for lots of future prospects to progress, fun working environment!
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful