Bilingual Product Support Engineer - Fluent French or German Needed - UK Remote Working Available - International Scaleup - Competitive Salary
We are looking for an experienced Product Support Engineer / Technical Support Engineer / ATM Support Engineer, with fluent French or German, to join an exciting international scaleup in the midst of expansion in Europe.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing international organisation; you will be key to the long term success of the company not only in the UK, but in Europe and around the globe.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a stable, team working environment with manageable workloads.
This position is flexible on location as it is a remote working role in the UK. The role will require travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight stays.
Key responsibilities as the Bilingual Product Support Engineer will include:
* Researching technical issues
* Reviewing change requests
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on new technologies and product innovations
* Identifying process improvements and reporting to teams
* Working with machine support and engineering to create solutions
* Installing software products, database systems, networking and other related applications
* Deploying software technology solutions to ensure technical software support
* Coordinating with manufacturing unit to resolve production issues
* Creating and reviewing repair process and workflow documentation
* Initiating development of new products and projects
* Plus more!
What we're looking for:
* Previous Product / Technical Support Engineer experience (1 year+)
* Technology or Engineering focused degree (or similar) or 'qualified' by relevant experience
* Fluent / Professional level English together with French or German language skills
* Further European language skills are beneficial
* Experienced in troubleshooting Windows based PC software including MS Windows
* Experience in generating technical documentation for system repairs and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
* Experience in any of the following industries / technologies would be greatly beneficial: cellular industry, wiring debugging, digital multimeter/voltmeter, image processing/recognition systems and/or SalesForce CRM / case management system
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong partnerships
* Flexibility and ability to travel (approx 10%)
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV in English, quoting 'AE - Bilingual Product Support Engineer - UK