Graduate Automation Engineer
£23,000 - £26,000 + Progression + Intense Training + Day shifts + Early finishes on Fridays
Are you a junior or graduate automation engineer looking for a role where you will be given unrivaled training in this ever growing and developing industry? Work for a market leading manufacturing company who pride themselves on providing a high quality service and developing their staff.
This recession proof business manufactures a variety of products across the UK and are very well known in their industry. The lucky applicant will be a junior or graduate automation engineer and will carry out project work. Work a role where you can enjoy long term job security working for a market leader whilst developing your skills and progressing technically and up the ladder.
* Graduate Automation Engineer
* Project work, working on automation and robotic machinery
* Intense training for 3-6 months
* Once trained, maintenance on the equipment, machinery and robots
* Installation of automation and robotic machinery
You will have:
* Degree or apprenticeship in electronic engineering or similar is essential
* Degree or apprenticeship in automation and robotics is preferable
* Passion for working in the automation industry
* Live commutable to Bracknell
If interested, please contact Georgia Daly on (phone number removed).
Keywords: graduate automation engineer, junior automation engineer, automation engineer, engineer, electronic engineer, electronic, robotic, bracknell, slough, reading, west london, farnborough, woking, maidenhead
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
We can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed