Associate Marketing Analytics Director -Entertainment-Mobile/Social Gaming - (£80,000-£100,000)
Fantastic role as a Associate Marketing Analytics Director at a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of their games. You will report into the VP of Growth, working closely key stakeholders such as Brand Marketeers, Media Buyers, Partnerships, Player insights, CRM and Business performance to provide valuable insight and recommendations.
This is a unique chance to join and established market leader within the mobile and social gaming industry. You will be able to build on their tremendous success and play the leading role in optimising Marketing Analytics across the business through MMM and other econometric techniques.
-Boast an impressive 249 million monthly active users across their different games and digital platforms
-Brilliant opportunity to lead a growing team
-Great progression opportunities and a chance to make the Marketing Analytics side of the business your own
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor campaign performance with a specific focus on TV, and other above the line activities such as PR, OOH, Press, Radio, etc.
- Structure and design marketing campaigns to facilitate the measurability
- Maximise our return on investment from our marketing spend
- Build business cases of future Marketing campaigns including game launches
- Work closely with our Comms Planning team to recommend best media mix to support specific campaigns
- Manage a team of Marketing analysts to deliver best in class analysis and grow our capabilities in Marketing analytics
- Be part of Growth leadership team and foster strong relationships with our head of brand, head of comms planning and head of new games
- Degree level educated (ideally a numerical or statistical degree)
- Strong Experience with Econometrics or Marketing-Mix-Modelling in Marketing Analytics
- 7+ Years experience, Ideally a Media/Entertainment/Agency background
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in management
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.