A longstanding, market-leading real estate private equity manager, is hiring a Real Estate Associate to support their exciting growth trajectory. The Associate would cover the full investment cycle in addition to asset management. The blue-chip manager only promotes organically creating a highly exciting opportunity that offers long term career growth.
- Analysis of opportunities, creation of corporate and asset investment models for underwriting and asset management purposes, sensitivity analysis, production of deal memorandum for internal and external Investment Committee purposes
- Support in structuring potential acquisitions
- Support in the management and reporting of existing and new investments
- Support in the exit of transactions, realising value on underlying investments.
- A minimum of one year experience in an investment, corporate finance, M&A, accounting or real estate environment
- A strong academic background, degree-educated (2:1 and above) in a relevant subject
- Excellent spoken and written English (essential), a second European language is advantageous
- Strong numeracy and very well-developed analytical ability - must be highly quantitative with very strong Excel modelling skills (this will be tested)
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a mature approach and the confidence to engage successfully with senior management
- Strong communication, listening and organizational skills
- Strong report writing skills/presentation skills
- Diligent self-starter with a positive attitude and flexible approach to work
- Accurate under time pressure with exceptional attention to detail
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this globally recognized organization. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.