London Projects is a Chartered Construction Company based in Westminster. We specialise in the construction of high end residential projects in premier postcodes such as Belgravia, Knightsbridge and Mayfair.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on multiple high end residential projects in central London.
Suitable candidates must have experience working on projects with values from £1million-£10million. You will be working under a Senior Quantity Surveyor and the Commercial Director and will be assisting and working on a range of duties below:
• Preparing, submitting and agreeing monthly cost reports.
• Preparing, submitting and agreeing periodic valuations for work completed to date with trade contractors and the client.
• Preparing 'rolling' final account and retention release.
• Preparing cost value reconciliation (CVR), creating regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report.
• Placing orders and instructing trade contractors, including compiling subcontracts/works, contracts/trade contracts.
• Managing multiple projects at any one time, in co-ordination with the Project Manager and site teams.
• Measuring and pricing tenders from various levels of information.
• Negotiating with sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Preparing and monitoring tender event schedules.
• Compiling trade contract bid documents, carrying out tender analysis and issuing purchase orders.
• Attending Client, Design Team and Trade Contractor meetings when required.
• Degree Qualified within relevant discipline or currently in study
• Main contractor or developer experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid commercial acumen
In return for your experience:
As well as the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and diverse projects, we offer a competitive remuneration package and an excellent working environment