Assistant Building Surveyor / Employers Agent
Due to an increase in workload this multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently looking to appoint an Assistant Building Surveyor / Employers Agent based in their Kent office. The organisation has been in operation for over 30 years and has become a market leading specialist in the Residential sector. They provide a variety of services including; Project Management, Health and Safety, Cost Consultancy and Building Surveying on New Build, Regeneration and Maintenance projects.
* You will be assisting senior members of staff with Employers Agent and Client Representative duties on a variety of high profile new build housing and regeneration projects across London and the Home Counties.
* You will be working on various stages of multiple projects from inception to completion ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
* You will be degree qualified (BSc / MSc Building Surveying) and will be working towards or have an interest in completing APC / RICS qualifications.
* You will have relevant 'hands on' work experience preferably within the private sector.
* You will have the ability to keep accurate records through minutes, risk registers and client reports.
* You will be diligent with a good eye for detail and will hold a full UK drivers licence.
They are offering a competitive salary + benefits + training (APC) as well as 24 days holiday, rising dependent upon length of service and a generous contributory pension. Their APC programme is well-established highly and highly successful; therefore, this role would suit someone with some experience who is looking for support towards chartership (MRICS)