An entrepreneurial and growing company based locally in St. Albans is seeking to add a progressive Assistant Accountant to their finance team.
The role will grow within the next 2 years to oversee the finance team, report directly to the board of directors and be heavily involved in the operational side of the business.
The business offers flexible working hours, working from home policies long-term, 25 days + 8 bank holidays as standard, and study support.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly head office accounts
- Cost centre reconciliations and allocations
- Balance-Sheet reconciliations
- Group cash planning and forecasting
- Reporting to the board on a monthly basis
- Business partnering across the whole organisation
- Assist with preparing budgets
- Liaising with banks in managing bank accounts
- Previous experience within a finance team
- Studying towards an accounting professional qualification-part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Intermediate Excel experience - (vlookup, pivot tables would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a small team
Due to a very high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to the successful applicants. If we have not responded to your application within 5 days, you, unfortunately, have not been successful on this occasion. Please monitor our website for other roles we are recruiting for.