ANALYTICS MANAGER - MARKETING
UP TO £60,000
National media company is searching for an Analytics Manager to work in their marketing function. This person needs to have prior people management experience, and be hands on in SQL and a data visualisation tool. There will be a lot of ownership opportunities, a huge data set and a lot of stakeholder exposure - apply now!
The Analytics Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and have responsibility for line managing the output and development of the Marketing Analytics team, delivering insight to drive value with data.
- Prioritise and own the roadmap of Marketing Analytics, being the go-to person for planning, challenging the value of, and the delivery of analysis projects.
- Spearhead our ambition to direct stakeholders to self-serve, through the development of datasets, dashboards and compelling visualisations of customer behaviour and marketing performance, translating data clearly to communicate insights.
- Utilise customer and e-commerce data to identify the direction our propositions should take and how we optimise our cross-selling opportunities.
- Ensure we have access to and surface the right digital marketing performance data to deliver ROI, as well as customer engagement data through segmentation and behavioural indicators.
- Make suggestions which drive loyalty and improve retention to ensure the business is making data-led decisions on the drivers of churn.
- Lead conversations with Technology teams, ensuring we are capturing, ingesting and surfacing the right data to enable reporting and analytics, as well as Marketing utilisation of valuable audience data and customer interactions.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Analytics Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- You are extremely confident utilising SQL to manipulate and process large data sets to enable concise reporting and analysis (through data warehouses like GBQ/AWS).
- You are a subject matter expert in audience and marketing data (familiar with customer and transactional data, marketing channels, purchase funnels, comms performance).
- You'll enjoy presenting and communicating detailed analysis to non-technical stakeholders, knowing how to convince different audiences (using tools like Powerpoint, Google Slides, Tableau Story).
- You'll love the challenge of visualising data in a meaningful and actionable way (using tools like Tableau/Looker/Data Studio), pioneering new techniques.
The successful Analytics Manager will receive a salary of up to £60,000 based upon experience. On top of this, the successful candidate will receive a great holiday allowance, a fantastic working culture, as well as other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Noah Stuckey via the Apply link on this page.