This company is trusted by the worlds great brands to make valuable and accurate business decisions. The role gives the responsibility to work on multi-million-dollar customer engagements working hands-on with large quantitative data sets.
As a Analyst, you will work across several long-term clients to deliver projects. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with clients to scope out requirements.
- Determine the best solution, conduct analysis and provide clients with the insights.
- Complete deep dive analysis and present compelling dashboards back to clients when discussing insights.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Analyst will have:
- Knowledge and experience working within digital advertising would be advantageous - not needed!
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and develop relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject.
- Commercial experience using SQL and a data visualisation.
- A salary of £50,000-£60,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Laid back, super friendly organisation with a great work-life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.