A 'sought after' role has become available for one of our clients who are a global leader within the industry and are a manufacturer of precision air conditioning, chillers and IT cooling. With one of the largest teams of specialist service engineers throughout the UK, they are now looking to add another Southern based Air Conditioning Engineer to their highly skilled team.
* Proven track record of carrying out servicing and repairs on close control and chillers.
* Previous experience working in data centre/business critical environments.
* Strong electrical experience with the ability to read detailed electrical schematics to diagnose faults accurately.
* Knowledge of controls such as Carel/Trend
* Good communication and report writing skills
* Customer service/facing skills
* Must hold a F-Gas 2079 qualification or equivalent
* CSCS Skills Card
* IPAF, PASMA and SSSTS qualifications would be an advantage
* Full UK driving license
Benefits of this Air Conditioning Engineer Role:
* Basic salary of up to £36,000 (OTE up to £55,000)
* Door to door travel pay
* Plenty of overtime opportunities
* Excellent standby rates
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension scheme - 7% employer contribution
* State of the art, in-house training facility
* Highest quality equipment and workwear
* Great career progression opportunities and the chance to work for a UK based manufacturer
* Responsible for carrying out all repair and maintenance work to their own manufactured critical close control and chillers as well as third party equipment.
* The majority of the workload will be in data centre/business critical/computer room environments.
* Working and liaising closely with customers on site.
* Submit paperwork in a prompt and efficient manner.
* Report day to day activity to the Service Team Leader to ensure availability and productivity.
* Liaison with other Service Support Engineers to ensure works are completed on time.
* Submit site reports within prescribed timeframes.
* Submit expenses paperwork and timesheets within prescribed timeframes.
* Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote company image at all times.
* Ability to work outside of normal office hours on a regular basis including weekends