Our Client is a world leader in what they do and they are looking for a strong Administrator to join their expanding and friendly team.
* Dealing with incoming customer queries via telephone, portals and email
* Supporting Administrators with admin duties
* Maintaining inbox, dealing with all inbound emails
* Raising and closing jobs
* Weekly management of next planned service dates across all customer contracts
* Booking passes/permits for specific customers
* Liaising with contractors
* Providing quotations
* Producing reports, both regular and ad-hoc depending on the needs of the business
* Scheduling diaries
* Signing off invoices
* Management of delegation for planned maintenance works
* Raising of weekly part orders
* Any further ad-hoc tasks required
* Proficient in excel
* Great attention to detail
* Previous experience within admin
* Work well as a team
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, ideally within the service industry.
If this is what you're looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK