Cedar are currently looking for a Media AP Clerk to join a media firm based in Central London on a permanent basis.
This role will pay up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Reporting to the Head of Accounts Payable, the AP Clerk will be responsible for the processing of invoices/credits received into the business and for reconciling to designated accounts.
- Processing, posting, and coding supplier invoices.
- Updating the purchase ledger with supplier invoices.
- Supplier reconciliations.
- Preparing payment runs.
- Processing payment of invoices and updating accounting systems.
- Accounts and invoices mailbox management and distribution.
- Posting and payment of expenses.
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports, ensuring that accounts with outstanding items are handled promptly and correctly.
- Assist management accountants with month end close period as required.
- Support other AP team members in times of high-volume processing, or annual leave.
- Adhoc duties as required.
- Preparing documents throughout the year, ready for audit.
- Involvement in continuous improvements to processes, reports, and systems where possible
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent organisation, communication, and prioritisation skills.
- Usage of Concept as an accounting system is desirable.
- Strong IT skills being proficient in Excel, Teams, and the confidence to learn new applications where required.
- Prior work in a high-volume group transaction environment is desirable.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Confidence and ability to interact with people at all levels of the business.
- Critical thinking - ability to analyse and challenge information.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.