Accounts Payable Assistant| £28k | Fixed Term- 6 months |Well-known Charity
Altum Consulting are proud to be working on a new 6-month FTC for a brilliant global organisation.This role as Accounts Payable Assistant will be working with a well-known research charity providing support on the accounts payable side of finance. This is a great opportunity to work in a brilliant team and progress further in your financial career. The contract will initially be for 6 months, with the possibility of extensions.
- Working within a purchase ledger facility.
- Handling a high number of invoices.
- Processing supplier invoices in a busy and fast-faced environment.
- Receive and check weekly payment runs.
- Processing same day payments
- Facilitate direct payments.
- Ensure accuracy and correct allocation of all payments.
- Experience of working in an Accounts Payable function.
- Ideally have experience working with multi-currency accounts.
- Experience of working with BACS and CHAPS payments.
- Strong communication skills to work with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when inputting data.
This is a great chance to work with a well-established international charity and help them through a very busy period. They are looking for someone to interview as soon as possible so please apply now if you're interested!