Our client, a market leading Property & Asset Management organisation, are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Purchase Ledger clerk to join their well-established team in their London office.
- Ensure that all transfer requests are reviewed and processed in accordance with current process & procedure documentation and that all account balances are checked against the bank balances before payment run.
- Check tenant re-charges are raised as per accurate breakdown and invoices are issued & sent along with relevant documentation.
- Liaise with the necessary internal and external people in regard to day to day queries and assist the Managers and team members with all ongoing projects, ensuring supplier records are set up accurately and updated as required.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all authorised invoices are accurately and promptly updated and filed on a daily basis.
Key Person Specification:
- It's imperative you have good attention to detail and ensure all paperwork / communication is saved as per agreed electronic standards.
- Ideally you will be articulate, customer focused and have good interpersonal skills as you'll be dealing colleagues internally and clients externally on a daily basis and will need to provide an outstanding service at all times.
- Ideally you will have a formal accounting qualification - AAT or equivalent or be in the process of studying for one.
- Ideally you will have experience using Horizon, Yardi, MRI or another Property Accounting system(s), good experience of MS Office (particularly Excel) and experience of any E banking applications is highly advantageous.
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now. Unfortunately we're only able to respond to successful applicants.