Orka Financial is currently working with a global business based in Reading that is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant. This role is reporting directly into the Finance Manager and looking for an ASAP start.
- Production of Purchase Orders for Loan Tool Programme
- Ensuring purchasing limits and rules are adhered too
- Analysis and processing of purchase invoices onto the LN accounting system
- Obtaining approval of all purchase invoices
- Liaison with suppliers regarding PO queries, payments and invoice / statement queries
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Liaison with Account Managers regarding PO discrepancies
- Organising bi-monthly BACS payment runs.
- A knowledge of the basic principles of double entry bookkeeping
- Good telephone manner essential, ability to work well under pressure
- Good organisational and communicational skills at all levels
- Ability to work on one's own initiative
- Good excel skills including VLOOKUP's and pivot tables.
This role is looking for an ASAP start, please apply online for consideration.