Accounts Payable Assistant
A High-end retail company based in central London is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable Assistant who will be reporting to the Finance Manager. In this role, you will ensure all relevant data is checked and accurately recorded. Also, you will need to comply with procedures and company deadlines for reporting and to liaise with all departments effectively and efficiently.
- Post returned expense forms to the general ledger
- Comply with internal control J-SOX requirements
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure supplier's accounts are kept up to date.
- Prepare Monthly bacs/multi-currency (USD/EUR/YEN) payment run (Twice a month).
- Check purchase invoices for authentication and post them manually
- Provide Ad-Hoc assistance and cover for the Accounts receivable team
- Prepare monthly aged creditor listing.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Prior bookkeeping and accounts payable experience is essential
- Experience of working with SUN accounting
- Information Query Analysis tool (Vision) - Preferred
- Word & Excel - Intermediate
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Great attention to detail
- Need to have to ability to think on their feet
- 23 days holiday per year
- Pension - Auto Enrolment
- Group Life Assurance
- Interest-free annual travel loan
- BUPA Health Insurance
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.