Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
2fawcett are recruiting for a Accounts Assistant to support a busy accounts team based in Leicester with various aspects of payroll administration in addition to supporting the management accountant with month end accounts.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
- Collating payroll information in a format for submission to a payroll bureau.
- Dealing with payroll queries.
- Supporting the Management Accountant with Month End reconciliations.
- Conducting bank reconciliations.
- Ad hoc financial reporting as requested by the Management Accountant.
- Dealing with supplier payments and general expenses.
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger as required.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with supplier queries.
Requirements of the Accounts Assistant
- Studying or studied at AAT level 2/3 is desirable
- Demonstrable experience within an accounts department
- Experience of Sage is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Word and Outlook
- Demonstrable intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What will you get in return
- Be part of a vibrant environment
- Free parking
- A fabulous Manager
- A friendly place to work