Marks Sattin are working exclusively with a premium manufacturing brand in Knaresborough for the role of Accounts Assistant. This position is a brand new position as they look to expand their business into the North American Market!
This is a full time position (40 Hours) covering Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger and Credit Control and will pay up to £26,000 per annum. Flexible working will also be offered when full training has been completed!
The client is also ideally looking for someone to start ASAP, so if you would like to be in with a chance, please apply!
The NAC Accounts Assistant will be responsible for processing and maintaining the accounts receivable & payable ledgers as well as managing month-end processes for the region.
- Accounts receivable for the NAC side of the business including raising sales invoices, credit control, proforma deposit and balance requests.
- Processing bank payments from customers and reconciliation of the USD and CAD bank accounts.
- Updating purchase orders to invoices from the original equipment manufacturers and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Agents Commission Schedules and e-mailing out to Agents.
- Setting up and processing payments via online banking to all US suppliers and passing for review and authorisation by the Finance Controller/Head of Finance
- Intercompany reconciliations with US Group Companies and assisting the FC with month-end reconciliations and reporting.
- Updating and documenting process notes around the NAC finance function.
Benefits they can offer:
- 25 days holiday
- £25,000 Salary
- Beautiful Modern Offices
- Hybrid working
- Free tea & coffee + Fresh fruit weekly
- 2 volunteer days to take annually and
- Regular social events
- Casual dress code & atmosphere
- Friday lunch clubs
- Charity events - Annual company charity
- Retail & online discounts
- Performance bonus - Annual
- Christmas party
- Staff discount