Accounts Assistant - Entertainment - Central London
An exciting new role has come live with our client, a leader within the Entertainment field. This Accounts Assistant role sits within a diverse Finance function and serves as an excellent opportunity for a conscientious and proactive individual with a keen eye for detail.
You will be responsible for a range of day to day finance duties working closely with senior management.
This position offers a great working environment along with the opportunity to progress professionally within your position and qualifications!
- Processing weekly revenue and cost journals
- Weekly Amex payment journals and assistance in the reconciliation of the Amex Control account.
- Weekly / Monthly travel and entertainment analysis.
- Assist in theatre cash audits.
- Weekly processing and reconciliation of theatre Petty cash.
- Prepare weekly merchandise statements including distribution.
- Post merchandise journals and any self-billing invoices.
- Review and recoding of the department timesheets.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations including cash transfers.
- Responsibility for ensuring certain balance sheets accounts are fully reconciled at time periods appropriate to the account.
- Regular assistance to purchase ledger team.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover as necessary across the department.
- Atleast 2 years working as part of a Finance team
- Studying towards an accounting body or a good all round accounting experience.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Good knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
- Experience working within a Creative company is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven and motivated
- A team player
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.