Our client is based in Beaconsfield and have an exciting opportunity to join there growing finance department as an Accounts Assistant.
- Managing the invoicing process and ensure information is in putted on internal systems correctly.
- Work with the internal Accounts department on invoicing, credit notes and funds received.
- Match client invoices and Purchase Orders
- Ensure correct and accurate payment are processed
- Update internal systems with payment information
- Set up new clients and accounts in Sage and transfer this information into internal company systems
- Complete electronic filing, invoicing and bank statements
- Update purchase ledgers with invoices
- Remittance Advices and checking bank statements for incoming funds
- Process monthly sales invoices
- Deliver a high level of customer service to clients
- Able to work accurately and efficiently
- Able to multi task and prioritise work load based on urgency
- Ideally experienced in a finance environment
- Experience of Sage is desired, training can be provided