Assistant Management Accountant | Warrington| £25k - £30k
A large Warrington based retailer is looking to add an Accountant who is educated to a minimum of AAT level to an established finance team.
Main duties of the Accountant are:
- Processing overhead and stock invoices & weekly payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Calculate all prepayments and accruals and post monthly journals.
- Monitor fixed asset schedule and calculate monthly depreciation
- VAT invoices
- Calculate monthly/year-end provision.
- Monthly management report including P&L, Balance Sheet versus budget
- Assist with year end audit for external auditors
- Assist with processing staff expense claims when required.
- Calculate prepayments and accruals
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified or will be working towards ACCA/CIMA. Retail accounts experience is advantageous.
- Staff discount
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company bonus
- Birthday day off