This is an exciting opportunity to join a local Shared Service Centre operating for a Global Japanese trading company. They provide an exceptional service to meet the needs of their parent company through share service centre support to all offices with in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
You will be providing an excellent service and building relationships with colleagues across the region
Hours of work are non-peak Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm, peak (last working day and first 4 working days of the month) Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- You will be providing a first class service of checking, processing payment workflows, issuing invoices to customers, bank reconciliations, analysing expenses and other ad hoc tasks
- You will be fundamental to supporting the Global parent company with paying invoices and expenses
- Utilise tools and systems to proficiently resolve and investigate queries, escalating issues to immediate Supervisor as appropriate
- Assisting in creation and maintenance of manuals and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Monitoring and auditing work processes and accuracy
- Education requirement is a minimum of GCSE A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
- Advanced (preferable) or intermediate skills in MS Office package, especially Excel
- Eye for detail essential for high numeracy and accuracy
- Effective problem-solving skills to assess problems, ask questions, brainstorm for options and search for solutions
- Ability to learn relevant systems/databases
- Annual starting salary range £19,000 - £22,000
- Holidays minimum of 30 days per annum including bank holidays
- Death In Service - 4 times annual salary
- Free car parking within the town centre
- Pre-agreed 12 hours of flexible working per annum available
Overtime is expected at peak periods but not guaranteed.
The role is commutable from Basildon, Southend on Sea, Chelmsford and surrounding areas by bus, train or car. The successful applicant will be primarily Office based.