Our client is an established and successful retail marketing agency, working with an array of well-known clients on a long-term basis. Currently they have a requirement for an Account Manager to join their business, working with one of their leading FMCG clients. You will be integral to the client services team delivering solutions for global consumer brands.
They require an individual who is passionate about retail marketing with an understanding of experiential campaigns / brand activation / shopper marketing / point of sale.
This is a fast-paced role which requires strong project management skills. An ideal next step for a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager who is relatively new to the role.
• 3 years agency experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting
• Excellent people, organisational and analytical skills.
• Works well under pressure in a busy team environment.
• Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business.
• Able to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines.
• Experience of creative brief writing and critiquing of creative work
• Ability to schedule and project manage campaigns from concept to delivery
• Experience of FMCG brands / retail / lifestyle / on-trade would also be beneficial