Our very successful client based in Bournemouth Town Centre is growing and has fantastic opportunities available for Account Managers to join their busy sales team as they approach a key point in their business.
This is a unique chance to achieve a very realistic uncapped salary, recieve some excellent training and support and enjoy company benefits and achievement rewards!
There are immediate vacancies available for the right people, so if you are hard working and motivated by success then this could be the role for you!
B2C Account Manager Role:
You will be responsible for your own database of clients (no cold calling involved), dealing within inbound and outbound calls. You will be expected to build genuine rapport with your clients and gain an understanding of their requirements and motivations to enable you to pitch the most suitable products to them.
This role requires an experienced salesperson with a confident telephone manner to manage the end-to-end sales process, and in return receive a very competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Account Manager you will:
• Manage your own portfolio of existing clients
• Build rapport with clients and gain an understanding of their motivations and requirements
• Advise customers of new products, explain the benefits of adding them to their collections
• Upsell and cross sell product ranges
• Process customer orders through the in-house system
• Work to realistic targets
• Keep the CRM system updated
Basic Salary: £25,000
• Generous uncapped commission structure (average salary take home circa £55,000)
• Top 15% of account managers have averaged £80,000 during the past year
• Uncapped weekly tax-free voucher incentives to further increase your earnings
• Up to 32 days holiday including bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) offering health and wellbeing support
• Training and development opportunities
• Modern offices and fantastic working environment within town centre location
Hours: Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (3.30pm finish on Friday)
If this sounds like the role for you, then don't delay in sending your CV